- San Juan, Philippines494 Lt. Artiaga, San Juan, 1500 Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
AKS Industries believes that an outstanding business doesn't only create value for itself (profit), it also seeks to create value for society and give back. In line with this, we are looking for a Programs Manager for our non-profit initiative.
Our non-profit initiative is composed of a young team of go-getters from Ateneo and Lasalle. That's why even if it's a managerial role, we won't look at your experience - what's most important to us is your attitude and your ability to get things done.
**Please note that Work From Home option is variable depending on the facility's schedule and your work tasks. On non-peak months, our employees work from home 1-2 times a week.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the beneficiary programs of the foundation.
- Solicit sponsorships, donations, and other non-monetary support for said beneficiary programs.
- Be in charge of Social Media Management.
- Look for new Artist Partners and beneficiaries for the programs.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- A passion for the performing arts!
- Some field work is required for this position.
- Examples of field work would be attending performing and visual arts events, networking events, etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Employee Discounts
- Free entrance to shows
- Free Jazz class on Tuesdays
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 494 Lt. Artiaga, San Juan, NCR, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening