- Obtain and update knowledge on Filipino eating and cooking habits, and use relevant understanding to maximize product usage and benefit.
- Acts as the core person on product application in cooking.
- Educate customers and consumers about product lines by demonstrating the product features and benefits through cooking demonstrations, website recipe features, culinary publications, communication materials, and other brand activities.
- Systematize database of developed recipes with nutrition information and recipe photo for easy referral, retrieval and provision.
- Oversee the set-up, provision, and maintenance of kitchen facilities, equipment, and tools.
- Graduate of Nutrition and Dietitics; Licensed and registered Nutritionist
- Knowledgeable in food preparation and recipe standardization (recipe writing and food costing)
- Excellent in oral and written communication
- Can do nutrients computation, cooking demonstration and food styling
- Willing to work in Makati (onsite)
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Food Storage and Safety
About AJINOMOTO PHILIPPINES CORPORATION
AJINOMOTO PHILIPPINES CORPORATION (APC) is an affiliate of Ajinomoto Co., Inc. (AJICO) of Tokyo, Japan. Established in May 9, 1958, APC supplies quality food and seasoning products in the Philippines, produced by international affiliates and by its local plants using Ajinomoto's license, quality standards and technological expertise. APC carries products like AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, AJI-GINISA™ Flavor Seasoning Mix, CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix, CRISPY FRY Seasoned Crumbs , TASTY BOY® All Purpose Breading Mix, AJINOMOTO SINIGANG™ sa Sampalok Mix, AJI-SHIO® Seasoning Mix, amino FRES-C® Instant Drink Mix, PORKSAVOR All-in-One Seasoning Mix, AJINOMOTO Chicken Powder Mix, SARSAYA Oyster Sauce and SARSAYA Sweet and Sour Sauce. APC is directly servicing the supermarkets, wholesalers, public markets and the food service industry with its seasoning and other consumer food products. It has established direct sales and support services with the industrial customers as supplier of raw materials, particularly ingredients for processed foods, animal nutrition and pharmaceutical products.