Area Staff | Finance and Administration | Cagayan De Oro City
- Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 8 months
Provides support to Area Manager in supervising stations’ compliance to Company Rules & Regulations and Sales guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures internal control among Sales Stations to conduct efficient Accountability Control Systems
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Provides support to stations on administrative concerns.
- Supports continuous education.
- Ensures proper communication with Head Office, Area Office, and covered Sales Stations.
- Assumes temporary or full responsibility of Station Custodian position in case of the custodian’s leave or resignation.
- Graduate of any business course, preferably, Accountancy or Banking & Finance.
- Good in oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate and Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Trustworthy, analytical, and can make sound judgment.
- Willing to travel around Northern Mindanao & Zamboanga Peninsula.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- 1 sack of rice per month upon regularization
- Guaranteed annual increase in monthly salary based on performance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.