Culinary PR Specialist
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 6 months
- Maintains and establishes cooperative working relationships with company's contact groups.
- Sources and manages informations-sharing and partnership opportunities from various channels.
- Represents and upholds the company's best image and interest in all professional contacts and linkages.
- Degree in Communications, Nutrition-Dieteticsm or Marketing.
- Experience in PR, Nutrition, or Marketing work.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Filipino.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- 1 sack of rice per month upon regularization
- Guaranteed annual salary increase based on performance evaluation
- Content Writing
- Relationship Management
- Public Relations (PR)
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6th Flr. V Corporate Centre 125 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Amino Acids
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.