Custodian Administration Specialist
- Makati, Philippines11F V Corporate Centre, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Handle custodianship of sales collections including but not limited to documentation, deposits and accurate reporting to the Finance department.
- Provide admin support including but not limited to keeping of petty cash, accountable forms, and appropriate department tools.
- Handle document control including but not limited to monitoring, handling, and correct filling.
- Sales remittances by sales personnel
- Timely deposit of sales collection
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Banking, and Finance.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Keen on details.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting and related fields.
- Must have basic knowledge of accounting including but not limited to principles in sales, receivables, inventory, and expenses.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.