- Ensures cash and stock accountabilities are intact and duly safeguarded.
- Ensures timely and accurate submission of records and reports.
- Assists in replenishment planning and inventory management.
- Reports cases of non-compliance to sales operation guidelines, procedures, Company Rules, and Regulations.
- Performs assigned administrative functions.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Banking, and Finance.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Keen on details.
- Honest and trustworthy.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
1 Sack of Rice monthly upon regularization
Guaranteed annual increase in salary based on performance evaluation
- Attention to Detail
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.