HR Pay and Rewards Analystfocuses on special projects such as but not limited to:
- Compensation and benefits analysis thru Mercer data
- Negotiation with third parties on outsourcing/improvement of benefits.
- Employee Handbook.
- Compensation and Benefits administration
- Graduate of Human Resources Management or any business-related courses.
- Has work experience in the following :
- Accomplishment of Total Rewards Survey by Mercer
- Development of salary structure based on market data (Mercer)
- HR policy development.
- Negotiation with external partners on HMO, insurance, and retirement.
- Has the initiative to be updated with HR-related trends.
- Preferably with remuneration survey experience including role matching and analysis of data using Mercer data.
- Proficient in MS Office applications particularly Excel
- Good written and oral communication skill.
- Project management skill.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly 1 sack of rice upon regularization.
- Communication Skills
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Mathematics [Business Applications]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.