Area Staff - Finance and Administration | Cagayan De Oro City
- Cagayan de Oro, PhilippinesCagayan de Oro National Highway, Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines, Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, PhilippinesCagayan de OroMisamis OrientalPhilippines
- Full time
Provides support to Area Manager in supervising stations’ compliance with Company Rules & Regulations and Sales guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures internal control among Sales Stations to conduct efficient Accountability Control Systems
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Provides support to stations on administrative concerns.
- Supports continuous education.
- Ensures proper communication with Head Office, Area Office, and covered Sales Stations.
- Graduate of any business course, preferably, Accountancy and Banking & Finance
- Good in oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate and Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Trustworthy, analytical and can make sound judgment
- Willing to travel around Northern Mindanao & Zamboanga Peninsula.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly rice subsidy upon regularization
- Behavioral Sciences and BS Business Management
- Banking & Finance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cagayan de Oro National Highway, Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Food / Amino Acids
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.