- Ensure the supply of high-quality materials at the best price possible.
- Ensure accurate, correct, and timely delivery of materials based on requirements and due dates.
- Handle and focus on both raw material, packaging material sourcing and coordination with internal parties.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Has strong exposure in negotiation
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related course
- Preferably 1-year experience in the Food Manufacturing Industry
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Rice Subsidy
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.