- Expected to deal with all levels of people from both internal and external parties.
- Ensure the accurate an timely recognition of expenses and payables in accordance with the existing company rules and regulations.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of importation report and recording
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of accounts payables and expense recording
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Accounting graduate, or business related course
- 2 - 3 years experience in Accounts Payable processing - domestic and importation
- Knowledgeable in accounting system especially SAP
- Knowledgeable in BIR rules and regulation on VAT and witholding taxes
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Rice Subsidy
- Auditing and Compliance
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.