- Sells products in the traditional trade.
- Ensures adequate display.
- Services and develops customers.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Adequate analytical thinking and decision making skills.
- Good in oral and written communication.
- Bachelor's degree holder preferably business related course.
- Preferably, a licensed driver.
- Has selling experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- 1 sack of rice monthly upon regularization
- Inventory Control
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.