Regulatory Compliance Specialist
- Makati, Philippines11F V Corporate Centre, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Knowledgeable in Food regulation, Quality Management System, EMS, GMP, GWP and Food Safety.
- Knowledgeable in Science-based analysis.
- Can communicate complex information internally and externally.
- Can judge based on analysis of information and a basic understanding of food standard and regulations.
- Qualified Person in Industry Regulatory Affairs
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Oral and written communication.
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Minimum of 1-year experience specializing in regulatory compliance gained from a reputable food manufacturing industry.
- BS Chemistry, Food Technology, Microbiology, Nutrition and Dietetics and Chemical Engineering
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Rice subsidy (12 sacks/year)
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Processing Information
- Production and Processing
- Quality Assurance
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft / MS Powerpoint
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 11F V Corporate Centre, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Amino Acids
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.