With deep understanding and appreciation of industry trends, our Brand Manager will engage directly with brand principals and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend strategies and/or services that will achieve the agreed objectives.
To succeed in this position, candidates should be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between brand and services. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the brand experience of customers.
- Build, manage and develop long-term relationships with key stakeholders (brands, marketplace platform) in order to achieve the business objectives by increasing the brand’s online presence.
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with ecommerce partners.
- Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each ecommerce partner.
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional internal teams (marketing, operations, customer service).
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans.
- Prepare and present product proposals to future and current ecommerce partners.
- Analyze and interpret brand’s performance and consumer behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities.
- Regular communication with clients to understand their needs and explain value proposition.
- Keep accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Ensure seamless operations of their brand portfolio, including forecasting accuracy and customer order fulfillment.
- Act as the key point of contact for brands and other marketplace platforms, managing and addressing daily operations, working closely with internal cross-functional teams.
- Identify industry trends and competitive market insights.
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the customer and brand experience.
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field
- Experience in brand and/or account management
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig once onsite (temporarily work from home)
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Analyzing Data
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Brand Management
- Strategic Planning
- Account Management