- Taguig, Philippines9F, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
With qualified logistics and customer service experience, Operations Manager will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage. You will be responsible for inventory management including ensuring stock health and on-time delivery to consumers & partners. You will need to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and perform their duties.
Top applicants are dedicated, competent, have strong leadership skills, and customer-first mindset. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, the Operations Manager should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
- Identify and implement standard, routine reporting that provides insights, intelligence, and recommendations in the areas of: 3PL & Logistics, Inventory (predictions, shelf life risks, turns), Customer Service.
- Identify and recommend action on any supply concerns and adjust forecasts at the SKU level to maintain optimum inventory level.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine optimal inventory levels and future requirements
- Provide inventory predictions to ensure there are no supply shortages or surplus inventory leading to loss
- Balance inventory across all channels to ensure target stock levels are respected
- Ensure timeliness of purchased order creation in accordance to quantities agreed upon with internal stakeholders & brand partners
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations management, or related field
- Experience in progressive Supply Chain roles and 3PL vendor management
- Logistics/Distribution experience in consumer goods is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Highly analytical and process-oriented
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Action Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Warehousing Management
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.