Customer Experience Associate
- Taguig, Philippines9F, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
With genuine excitement to help customers, our Customer Experience Associate act as a liaison to provide product/services information to resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face. You will ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Our Customer Experience Associate is patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. You should be able to put yourself in our customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. You should be confident at troubleshooting and investigate if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer concerns.
- Manage large amounts of customer inquiries.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and concerns.
- Process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Communicates with customers through various channels.
- Knows our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicates and coordinates with internal team as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative;
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices is a plus;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- MS Office
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Deductive Reasoning
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.