- Quezon City, Philippines2nd Floor, Afni Building (Diliman Commercial Complex), Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Communications Manager holds responsibilities for assessing organizational communication needs; developing and delivering a targeted communications strategy; and designing, delivering and measuring communication programs. This role will own the domestic execution of global communication programs and be responsible for creation and effective execution of site-based communications programs. This position requires a high level of communication skills and the ability to partner with executive leadership and key external stakeholders to ensure that critical messaging is aligned to the business needs.
This role requires a great deal of writing (English), presentation development and project management. The position has assigned tasks which encompass the following components:
- Business Communication
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Presentation Skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee domestic execution of globally-driven communication programs and media to ensure specific messages are delivered to target audiences.
- Conceptualize and direct internal communications programs to drive employee engagement and increase affiliation to the company's brand
- Plan, lead, organize and execute internal and external communications program in a manner that will meet the needs of diverse audiences and may involve a variety of communication media.
- Ensures critical messages are communicated accurately, timely, strategically and appropriately to target audiences, always reinforcing company mission, values and culture.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to research, write, and create communication strategies, plans and programs that support business needs.
- Oversee feedback, measurement and impact of campaign activities
- Deliver engaging, creative, high-quality output for a variety of formats Innovation and creativity.
- Utilize strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate communications
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Adept in digital media channels and computer software
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2nd Floor, Afni Building (Diliman Commercial Complex), Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.