- Hybrid work setup and provided with complete work tools
- Enjoy exclusive promotions and discounts on Ayala-owned products
- Collaborative work environment
Ready for your next big career move? AffinityX, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies, is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. If you think you are a suitable match, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
The job holder reports to the team leader, and is responsible for building digital advertising proposals/media plans, and providing support to our clients and our production teams including setting up, administering of campaigns, handling new advertisers and new technologies, creating reports, as well as troubleshooting issues.
What’s in it for you?
- Our company values and encourages the pursuit of excellence. You'll be part of a team that constantly pushes boundaries, embraces innovation, and strives for continuous improvement.
- Join a team where collaboration is key, and you'll work alongside colleagues who are supportive, honest, and respectful. This creates an atmosphere that fosters personal and professional growth.
- We believe in being a good company, acting with fairness, integrity, and trustworthiness in all that we do. You'll be part of an organization that upholds high ethical standards and operates with a strong sense of responsibility.
What you will do?
- Set up and review campaign creative in accordance to client standards/service level agreement against the acceptable formats in Basis/CDSP, Simpli.fi, DFP, and FBBM.
- Manage high volume of digital campaigns and ensure accuracy and fulfilment of display, mobile, video, and social media campaigns in a very timely manner.
- Optimize and talk through metrics such as CTR, Impressions Won, etc., and give recommendations to make sure KPIs are met
- Prepare weekly and monthly report analysis for the client.
- Manage and Optimize campaigns using Basis/CDSP, Simplifi and FBBM.
- Ensure that RFP and campaign build outputs complies with DSPs, FBBM, and Google policies, and best practices.
- Evaluate post-campaign metrics, history and optimization log, and recommend budget, tactics, etc for the renewal campaign.
Join our team, and enjoy these benefits:
- Access to Ayala perks and benefits
- Hybrid work set-up and provided with complete work tools
- Internet Allowance
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) coverage on day 1
- Access to mental health and wellness program
- Life and Accident Insurance on day 1
- Convertible leave credits
- Bachelor’s degree holder with minimum 1-year experience
- Experience in managing various digital advertising campaigns using DSP platforms and/or with social platforms like FBBM, Tiktok business manager etc
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work on a night shift schedule and a hybrid work setup
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Digital Marketing