Ready for your next big career move? AffinityX, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies, is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. If you think you are a suitable match, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
The role will serve as a subject matter expert within the operations team and point of contact for any requested assistance related to product surrounding social media advertising.
What’s in it for you?
- Our company values and encourages the pursuit of excellence. You'll be part of a team that constantly pushes boundaries, embraces innovation, and strives for continuous improvement.
- Join a team where collaboration is key, and you'll work alongside colleagues who are supportive, honest, and respectful. This creates an atmosphere that fosters personal and professional growth.
- We believe in being a good company, acting with fairness, integrity, and trustworthiness in all that we do. You'll be part of an organization that upholds high ethical standards and operates with a strong sense of responsibility.
What you will do:
- Oversee the technical implementation of advertising campaigns done by the operations team across social media platforms and craft work instructions dedicated for the Ad Operations team for proper implementation of Social media-related products and services
- Assist operations in troubleshooting technical issues (custom solutions) which are not yet part of the process implementation and work with internal teams such as product team and project managers during onboarding if there’s a need for support surrounding social.
- Oversee the technical implementation of advertising campaigns across social media platforms, ensuring proper integration, setup, tracking, and tagging. Troubleshoot technical issues and work with internal teams and platform
- Stay up-to-date and drive innovation in social media advertising solutions with the latest social media advertising trends, features, and platform updates.
- Aside from social, the role is also responsible for learning internal and other digital platforms as part of growth and diverseness across all digital offerings. (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other tracking tools).
Join our team, and enjoy these benefits:
- As part of the Ayala Group, enjoy exclusive promotions and discounts on Ayala-owned products, unlocking special offers and benefits within our company's network.
- Hybrid work set-up and provided with complete work tools
- Internet Subsidy
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) coverage on day 1 of employment
- Mental health & wellness program through our partner wellness provider. This will give you access to preventive therapy sessions with licensed Filipino psychologists and other mental wellness programs.
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Assistance
- Experience a calendar filled with enticing company events!
- Performance Incentives
- Convertible leave credits
- Free parking
- Degree holder with at least 3 to 5 years' of experience in online marketing, digital advertising.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical account management role or equivalent, preferably within the social media advertising industry or a digital marketing agency.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with social media advertising platforms, such as Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Instagram Ads. Familiarity with ad management tools, tracking pixels, and conversion tracking is essential.
- Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics familiarity is an advantage.
- Proficient in data analysis and campaign performance measurement. Ability to interpret complex metrics, identify trends, and make data-driven recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate campaign strategies, progress, and results to internal teams and clients. Ability to provide clear instructions and guidance to creative teams and collaborate cross-functionally.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management