The Web Designer coordinates and implements new web development, maintenance, modification, and enhancement. The incumbent negotiates system architectural needs, analyzes system and business requirements, estimates scope, and develops project plans from written specifications. Additionally, the Web Designer collaborates with user departments and other technology teams to implement work requests and support production systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement front-end web design based on the templates and specification guidelines provided by client for AffinityX to produce or modify.
- Creation of exceptional web products based on client’s requirements and specifications that will fully serve the needs of the customer through smart design, complete content and functional features.
- Design, develop and maintains websites using agreed upon CMS platforms, tag libraries, coding standards, and validation tests
- Updating of Blogs, website and their corresponding SEOs using different CMS
- Identifies issues and develops solutions designed to meet specifications defined by the client
- Manages the architectural design and structure of the page layout, alignment and navigation
- Experience in creating websites using any (CMS) Content Management System.
- Web and graphic design skills and knowledge – Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with well-optimized graphics and understanding of how they relate to the quality of web-based output
- Understanding of web navigation, usability principles, and how code is displayed in various web browsers
- Basic knowledge on search engine optimization
- Must have 25mbps and up internet speed
- Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Delta Bldg. UP AyalaLand Technohub, Quezon City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 5 openings