Responsible for enabling employees to accomplish job results by planning, conducting, developing, and evaluating technical and product training specific to the vertical they support. The role includes analyzing, supporting, and managing learning across levels to achieve business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Team Leads and Managers in identifying performance & development gaps; delivers appropriate interventions to bridge the gap and achieve learning & performance objectives.
- Creates and maintains departmental training policies, manuals, and various assets/educational materials to support learning and development initiatives. Ensures that all said L&D resources are up-to-date and relevant.
- Coaches and mentors new hire trainees on performance and behavioral competency requirements for the role.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Organizational Development, Learning Management, etc., or equivalent experience - at least three-year experience in functional training.
- Preferably 2 years experience in Paid Search campaigns (social, display, and search)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and other website analytics tools
- Experienced in optimizing content across the Facebook, Instagram, Google AdWords (Search, Display), YouTube & LinkedIn
- Excellent communication skills ‐ written and oral, presentation skills are key for this role
- Skilled at keyword research, writing compelling ad copy, efficiently building out organized campaigns, and budget forecasting, plus have an opinion of what else goes on the list of "important SEM qualifications"
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified would be a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords