- Copy Editor is responsible for ensuring all orders are free of errors in grammar, punctuation, tone, spelling, context, content and accuracy.
- The copy editor also will help copywriters improve their work by documenting errors and;
- Providing feedback.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Advertising/Media, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Experience in writing advertising copy or in writing for Print or Broadcast news.
- High attention to detail and excel in a deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and can manage multiple projects independently
- Must have a team approach, work well with others and can build relationships across all parties (internal teams and clients)
- Open to working on evening shift and variable shift schedules.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Delta Bldg. UP AyalaLand Technohub, Quezon City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 6 openings
About Affinity X
AffinityX is the leading white-label creative and marketing services partner for companies that serve SMBs. We help our clients drive new revenue by offering everything their customers need, from physical to digital, logos, print ads, websites, online ad campaigns, and much more. We deliver world-class design and turnarounds in as little as four hours, all at a price SMBs can afford. The world's best SMB-focused companies depend on our technology, processes, and insights to secure their success.