The campaign specialist reports to the team leader, and is responsible for building digital advertising proposals/media plans, and providing support to our clients and our production teams including setting up, administering of campaigns, handling new advertisers and new technologies, creating reports, as well as troubleshooting issues.
This position shall also manage all order entry tickets via Zendesk and/or email, and make sure everything all campaign requirements are complete before setting up campaigns internally. Also functions as a mentor to junior members while helping the team lead in monitoring of all Service Level Agreements (SLA) and team quality.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with 2-3 years work experience
- Experience in managing various digital advertising campaigns using Demand-Side Platforms.
- Must have at least 10mbps internet speed.
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedule
Skillset and qualifications:
- Strong business, marketing & consumer understanding
- Strategic innovation & creativity skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player and positive attitude
- Strong sense of accountability and work ethic, keen attention to details
- Highly analytical and data driven
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Communication Arts and BS Business Management
- Communication & Media Studies