- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Health and Wellness
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6F Angelus Plaza, VA Rufino St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
1. Holder of a degree of Doctor of Dental Medicine, preferably from a reputable university.
2. Must hold a professional license in Dentistry.
3. At least one (1) year of practical experience as a Dentist is a huge plus.
4. Must have excellent communication skills, both in English and Filipino.
5. Must know how to operate machinery such as dental chairs, x-ray machines, and powered instruments.
6. Training/Seminar in Orthodontics, Cosmetics and Oral Surgery is a great advantage.
7. Must be willing to work in Taguig, Makati or Alabang.
1. Performs appropriate dental treatment to patients in compliance with approved clinic protocols and guidelines
2. Reviews, assesses and evaluates thoroughly the Medical and Dental History of patients as declared in the Patient Registration Form
3. Requires, recommends, conducts or performs additional examination or diagnostic procedures necessary before and after treatment to ensure safety of patient
4. Provides post-operative guidelines to patients after treatment or procedures