Corporate Finance | Planning Analyst
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Payments Solutions
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 4F Makati Stock Exchange Building, Makati, Philippines
- Strong financial analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong business acumen;
- Research oriented;
- Strong professional ethics and disposition;
- Team player.
As a Corporate Planner / Finance Analyst; the roles and responsibilities include:
- Consolidate, reconcile, validate and obtain clarification of business information from multiple sources to develop financial tools.
- Building and retooling Financial Models to support decision-making for the Company business units.
- Leads Financial Forecast and Annual / Semi-Annual Budgeting.
- Periodic monitoring and reporting of Company budget savings or overspending.
- Tracking month-end estimates and comparison with a forecast, budget, optimization.
- Responsible for delivering various Management, Shareholder, Board reports on an ad-hoc or periodic basis
- Assist accounting team with month-end closing activities
Specific Skills required:
- Accounting and Taxation
- Quantitative Modeling
- Advance Excel
- Data Mining
- Technical Writing
- Financial Business Model
- Financial Reporting Tool
- Insource / Outsource Analysis
- AIS Implementation and Customization
- Cash Forecasting Tool
- Inventory Monitoring Tool
- Budget Tool
AF Payments Inc. is the product of a partnership between two of the country’s biggest conglomerates, the Ayala Group and First Pacific Group. Both conglomerates created a consortium known as the AF Consortium to participate in the bid for the Automated Fare Collection System (AFCS) project released by the Public-Private Partnership Center (PPP) of the Republic of the Philippines to be overseen by the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC). The AF Consortium brings together companies that have strong track records and experience in operating banking and payments, utilities, retail, telecommunications, and toll road businesses, focused on developing commuting efficiency and improving customer experience. The AF Consortium is composed of the following member companies: - BPI Card Finance Corporation - Globe Telecom - AC Infrastructure Holdings for the Ayala group - Metro Pacific Investments - Smart Communications, Inc. and - Meralco Financial Services Corp. for the First Pacific group