Corporate Finance | Finance Analyst (Senior Supervisor)
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
As a Corporate Planner / Finance Analyst; the roles and responsibilities include:
- Consolidate, reconcile, validate and obtain clarification of business information from multiple sources to develop financial tools.
- Building and retooling Financial Models to support decision-making for the Company business units.
- Leads Financial Forecast and Annual / Semi-Annual Budgeting.
- Periodic monitoring and reporting of Company budget savings or overspending.
- Tracking month-end estimates and comparison with a forecast, budget, optimization.
- Responsible for delivering various Management, Shareholder, Board reports on an ad-hoc or periodic basis
- Assist accounting team with month-end closing activities
- Financial Business Model
- Financial Reporting Tool
- Insource / Outsource Analysis
- AIS Implementation and Customization
- Cash Forecasting Tool
- Inventory Monitoring Tool
- Budget Tool
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Finance Analyst Role
- Strong financial analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong business acumen;
- Specific Skills required:
- Accounting and Taxation
- Quantitative Modeling
- Advance Excel
- Data Mining
- Technical Writing
- Research oriented;
- Strong professional ethics and disposition;
- Team player.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Modelling
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati Stock Exchange Building, Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Payments Solutions
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.