Accounting Senior Supervisor
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
As an Accounting Senior Supervsor, you will do the following:
- Lead FS and Financial Reporting reports.
- Identify, record, and monitor transactions in Dynamics NAV and other financial tools.
- Ensure completeness of accounting records and supporting documents.
- Ensure proper filing and safekeeping of financial information.
- Assist in tax computation and filing.
- Provide assistance in doing internal and external reports (Management, SHs and Statutory Reports).
- Process and monitor payments.
**This role will be directly reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager.
- BS Accountancy graduate from any leading academic institutions.
- General knowledge in PAS and PFRS and basic tax.
- 5-8 years experience in Accounting and Finance or any related field is an advantage.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with MS Office applications.
- Experienced with accounting softwares.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Strong leadership potential and record of academic excellence.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Keen attention to details.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Willing to work as an individual contributor and with cross-functional teams.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Auditing and Compliance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Makati Stock Exchange Building, Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Payments Solutions
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.