- Muntinlupa, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Perform procurement tasks by sourcing, negotiating, obtaining competititve prices/quotations, selecting or contracting suppliers through an approved and complete purchase order
- Source for new and review existing suppliers to ensure product remains relevant and competitive
- Meet with vendors to negotiate improved pricing, product quality and delivery
- Maintain supplier's list and file and such other records as are needed for the efficient operation of the purchasing function
- Maintain price list for primary supply vendors and supplies
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure accurate items and on-time delivery
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's / College Degree in any business-related course; preferably Engineering course (Electrical/Civil/Mechanicl) graduate.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably with supervisory experience in construction, specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material Management or its equivalent
- Above average written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer-service skills with strong time management and negotiating abilities
- Ability to recall, retrieve and communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely
- Strong organizational and leadership skills with demonstrated abilities to resolve diverse problems, to understand the importance of structure, organization,resource management and to complete critical tasks in a timely manner.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Preferably a resident of Angeles City, Pampanga
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Architecture and Engineering
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- Filinvest City North Bridgeway cor. Alabang-Zapote Rd., Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang Aeonprime Land Development Corp.
Aeonprime Land Development Corporation was registered with the Security Exchange Commission last September 7, 2012 with capitalization of 100,000,000. It's headquarters is located at the 15th floor of TGU Tower, JM del Mar Avenue, Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City. The company's young visionary leaders are set to make a mark in the real estate market and property leasing business. With the success of Innoland Development Corporation (which has the same board of directors for Aeonprime Land Development Corporation), the Board decided to expand their business in Manila to focus on providing facilities for the fast growing market of business process outsourcing operations. Despite being a new player in Manila, Aeonprime Land Development Corporation ver quickly made several business transactions with the Filinvest Corporation and other partner entities to create two 19-storey hig-rise buildings within the Filinvest Corporate City - the first one in 2013 and the second one in 2014.
The company only deals with reputable suppliers to ensure the best quality products and materials are used in their buildings. To name a few of their major suppliers, they are a client of Solid Cement, Phelps Dodge Philippines Inc, International Elevator and Equipment Technology, and Mitsubishi.
True to its vision, the company and the people behind it continue to live up to its promise to create beautiful working spaces that are designed to enhance life and celebrate man's ingenuity, drawing inspiration from nature's masterpieces expressed as simple essentials that matter most to their customers.