- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 20% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 802, 8th Floor Philplans Corporate Center, 1012 Triangle Drive , Corner 10th and 11th Avenue, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Internship position duration of 1-2 month(s)
- Intern must comply with company code of discipline and policy.
- Petty Cash voucher filing
- Check vouchers filing
- Cash advance settlement form
- Financial statement, Bank statements, BIR/PEZA and other Government reports filing
- Update Cash receipts and Cash Disbursements book
- And other Finance and Accounting task that may be given from time to time
ÆON Credit Service Systems (Philippines) Inc. is an information technology solutions company providing financial and credit card systems development, implementation, and maintenance services to the overseas affiliates of ÆON Financial Service Co., Ltd. (formerly ÆON Credit Service Co. Ltd.) in Asia.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of ÆON Financial Service Co., Ltd., the banking holding company of the ÆON Group, a Fortune 500 listed corporation (Rank 134, Y2012) and Japan’s No. 1 retailer group.