- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 12 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Philplans Corporate Center, Corner 10th and 11th Avenue, BGC, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Candidate must have hands-on experience working on financial system project (preferably online financial system). Also, must have hands-on experience on system enhancement under maintenance phase.
- Can communicate well in English both written and oral. Prererred candidates have the ability to communicate in Thai, Mandarin and/or Hokkien language.
- Candidate must have experience working overseas
- Applicant must be willing to work in Taguig (Philippines), Bangkok (Thailand) and/or other Asian regions where AEON Financial Service business operates (Hong Kong, China, Japan and Taiwan and Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform development of Financial System/ Web System (Java/ Linux/ x86 server)
- Required Skill(s): Software Engineering (Java, Linux etc.), onine system (socket) and preferably knowledgeable of cross-sectional studies for information technology.
- Candidate must be aware and interested of current and existing technology trends.
- Candidate must have extensive knowledge in information system and excellent analytical ability.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
ÆON Credit Service Systems (Philippines) Inc. is an information technology solutions company providing financial and credit card systems development, implementation, and maintenance services to the overseas affiliates of ÆON Financial Service Co., Ltd. (formerly ÆON Credit Service Co. Ltd.) in Asia.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of ÆON Financial Service Co., Ltd., the banking holding company of the ÆON Group, a Fortune 500 listed corporation (Rank 134, Y2012) and Japan’s No. 1 retailer group.