We are looking for a passionate Front End Developer with an expertise in JavScript at Fort Bonifacio, Philippines who understands what makes a good user experience. You will be working on cutting edge telematics projects for our high profile clients from around the world.
ADWEB Software will provide you with a challenging but enjoyable working environment where you’ll work on interesting projects using the latest technologies. You will learn, grow, and eventually teach other members of the team. We are enthusiastic and passionate about what we do and want everyone to enjoy learning on the job!
Roles & Responsibilities:-
We want you to be an innovative force behind the front end of our telematics applications.
You’ll be an integral part of the development process, from initial concept all the way through to launch. This will involve planning, conceptualising and implementing solutions with business and technical constraints.
The right candidate will be well rewarded for their creativity and passion for development.
Please apply with your resume along with the links to your portfolio / work samples to email@example.com
- 3+ years of web application development experience
- Ability to write efficient CSS and modern, semantic HTML
- Willingness to spend time debugging and improving performance
- Understanding of browser compatibility and associated testing
- Passion, persistence, and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and a team-first attitude
- A desire to understand how people will use what you build
The following skills will be a bonus:-
- Knowledge of telematics, GPS systems, fleet tracking/management, mapping software
- An interest in new web standards and associated developments (eg. ES6 & Babel)
- Experience with Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC and Razor
- Experience working on projects with automated test suites
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and Scrum
- Experience in developing mobile applications for iOS, Android, or Windows Mobile.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Fort Bonifacio, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About ADWEB Software
ADWEB Software is a subsidiary of The ADWEB Agency (Australia). https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-adweb-agency
ADWEB Software is a fast growing software company which works with some of the largest companies around the world.
Intranet DASHBOARD (iD) our software product. iD has built over 1500 intranets and is used by over 1+ Million users in more than 65 countries worldwide. iD delivers a comprehensive all-in-one approach for deploying an intranet. (http://www.intranetdashboard.com/press/db_clients.aspx).
Our developers make the software, our professional services team deliver the solution, and our support crew are there long term to make sure it works. The combined experience of the iD team is unparalleled.
Intranet DASHBOARD is committed to providing people with a team environment that promotes excellence at a sustainable and realistic pace. Each day you will be challenged to improve your knowledge and experience. We've built a culture that is based on trust, responsibility, collaboration and professionalism which enables a flexible and supportive way of achieving great results.