Front End Developer
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 46% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Fort Bonifacio, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
You will be required to have the following:
- 2+ years of experience in any form of web application development
- Comprehensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of browser compatibility and testing associated with it
- You’re a passionate advocate for building products that fit user needs
- A passion for UI Development & Design
- Be an active self-learner willing to share your learning with the rest of the team.
- Be an excellent communicator and a valuable team player.
The following skills would be a bonus:
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, Umbraco and ASP.NET
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in UI frameworks like bootstrap
- An online portfolio to showcase your skills
We’re looking for a developer at Fort Bonifacio, Philippines with strong interests and capabilities in developing beautiful software applications and websites. As a Front End Developer, you will be working on cutting edge projects for our flagship software product Intranet DASHBOARD as well as high profile client projects.
ADWEB Software will provide you with a challenging but enjoyable working environment where you’ll work on interesting projects using the latest technologies. You will learn and grow as well as teach the other members of the team. We are enthusiastic and passionate about what we do and want everyone to enjoy learning and have fun doing it!
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Employing all aspects and technologies associated with UI development
- Visualize and conceptualize product solutions within business and technical constraints
- Be an integral part of the process of development, from initial concept all the way through to launch
- Work closely with project owners and fellow design team members across India, Australia & Philippines to ensure designs meet the client brief and are delivered in a timely manner.
We'll be looking for you to be an innovative force behind the user interface of our Intranet software and our client websites. You will be highly rewarded for your creativity and passion for development.
Please send your resume along with the lnks to your portfolio/ work samples to [email protected]
ADWEB Software is a subsidiary of The ADWEB Agency (Australia). https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-adweb-agency
ADWEB Software is a fast growing software company which works with some of the largest companies around the world.
Intranet DASHBOARD (iD) our software product. iD has built over 1500 intranets and is used by over 1+ Million users in more than 65 countries worldwide. iD delivers a comprehensive all-in-one approach for deploying an intranet. (http://www.intranetdashboard.com/press/db_clients.aspx).
Our developers make the software, our professional services team deliver the solution, and our support crew are there long term to make sure it works. The combined experience of the iD team is unparalleled.
Intranet DASHBOARD is committed to providing people with a team environment that promotes excellence at a sustainable and realistic pace. Each day you will be challenged to improve your knowledge and experience. We've built a culture that is based on trust, responsibility, collaboration and professionalism which enables a flexible and supportive way of achieving great results.