Quality Control Supervisor
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a year ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Paper / Forest Products
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 47 Rodriguez Drive, Jordan Valley Village, Baesa, Quezon City, Quezon, Philippines
Total Quality Management
- Female, not more than 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Others), Engineering
- (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Covers implementation of policies relative to the product and process quality.
- Detailing product criteria in receipt of incoming materials and outsourced items from suppliers or subcontractors.
- Facilitate in process inspection through the designated inspectors assigned to validate process criteria while the product is being assembled and print in the production.
- Handle critical inspection for finished goods prior release for dispatch and delivery to the customer.
- Will also coordinate the root cause of analysis of actionable items relative to product such as customer complaints, feedback, and information affecting quality.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Caloocan City.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in the same field.
- 1 FullTime position(s) available
For more than 30 years, Advance has been bringing to Filipinos high quality and great value paper products. With its extensive distribution network, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, and continuous design and development of innovative products, Advance is one of the major players in the paper industry. From its humble beginning in 1981 as a small backyard operation manufacturing ruled pads and notebooks for students. The company later evolved into manufacturing a wide variety of paper products that are highly visible in the market today. Advance strongest legacy today is the strength of its brands, many of which have been part of the Filipino people for three decades. These include variety of brands of notebooks (Advance, Topline and Springleaf), copier paper (Advance and Hard Copy), ruled pads (Easywrite), filing products (Advance, A-plus). Trusted by millions of consumer, these brands remain the market leader in their specific category.