Learning and Development Client Manager | Capability Building
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 3022, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 100,000.00 - 140,000.00 PHP / monthPHP100,000.00140,000.00100,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Learning and Development Client (L&D) Manager will oversee projects and supervise the day-to-day Capability Business Unit operations through organisation, delegation, management and performance monitoring.
The essential tasks and activities are:
- Take the lead on Capability Building Needs Analysis / Diagnostics.
- Provide input to the module outlines (capability building) and playbook steps developed by the business development and operations team with the guidance of the Knowledge Lead.
- Be involved with the project initially to provide TNA, project design, curriculum, outline, modules and tools for L&D.
- Be accountable for (and has expertise in) L&D tools and teaching methodology (agenda, learning and measurement methodology, etc.).
- Be responsible for Overall Project Management & Profitability including planning, execution, monitoring, reporting and closing.
- Be the LMA (Lead Manager and Hold Accountable) for the L&D Content Manager and L&D Project Manager.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in any Learning and Development (L&D) related role
- Experience in heading the L&D Unit under HR and managed people
- Strong Project and Process Management skills to ensure that work is completed effectively and efficiently according to time, cost, quality and schedule
- Has the ability to apply the L&D framework and principles in different L&D situations and requirements as required to deliver the highest quality of work with clients
- Has strong Customer Focus, able to translate customer information and act with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Has passion for rapid and continuous learning, discovery and growth.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Learning Management System LMS
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Account Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Golden Rock Building, 168 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.