Corporate Planning Strategist
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 3022, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 80,000.00 - 120,000.00 PHP / monthPHP80,000.00120,000.0080,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Corporate Planning Strategist ensures that the Corporate Planning engagement process moves successfully towards the completion of a data-driven, robust and complete mid- to long-term plan. He/she is also accountable for the completion of all required market, customer and all non-financial analysis for the discovery phase. The strategist also takes on the role of project management.
The essential tasks and activities are:
1. Participate in Project Design
- Work closely with Client Director (CD), Business Development (BD) Associate, Brand Strategist and Knowledge Managers (to include Subject Matter Experts) to customize the Knowledge Center - developed OGSM (Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures), process to client/project needs, guided by RVA (Relevant, Value-Added and Actionable). This will be done as part of the BD Project Design phase, with adjustments as needed during project implementation.
2. Lead the Discovery Phase
- Develop the Discovery Analytical Plan, working closely with the Brand Strategist to ensure it will provide the necessary foundation for the Strategic Planning Process.
- Oversee and be accountable for all the data gathering, to include:
- Lead the coordination with the client on all stakeholder interviews.
- Lead the coordination with client for the download of all available business reviews; market, competitive and customer data.
- Ensure that Research & Analytics Lead (R&A Lead) performs the required analysis based on the Analytical Plan.
- Integrate all the analysis done by the team – R&A Lead and project team (CD, Senior Strategists) - and distill into key learnings that will be the jump off point for the rest of the strategic planning process.
3. Manage Strategic Planning Workshops and Client Alignments
- Prepare the detailed Workshop design: agenda, workshop output, board plan, facilitator notes, post-workshop documentation plan.
- Prepare the workshop proper decks, including Summary of Discovery Phase output.
- Work with Project Assistant in ensuring completeness of all materials and logistics set-up for each workshop.
- Conduct real-time integration analysis during and after the workshop itself: cluster into similar themes.
- Assist in facilitating breakout discussion groups.
- Perform time management during workshops.
4. Communications Development
- Prepare post-Workshop documentation working closely with the Senior Strategist, which will serve as the Checkpoint meeting decks. Work closely with the project team and shared services in the production of the decks.
- Co-present parts of Checkpoint Presentations, as agreed with the Client Director
- Prepare Draft OGSM Presentations that integrates the output of the entire engagement.
5. Project Management
- Coordinate with client on all Workshop requirements.
- Take the lead in preparing the internal Acumen workplan, as per playbook timelines and responsibilities.
- Ensures there is follow through on all agreements during internal and client meetings.
- Prepare regular project updates and communicate with the rest of the project team and the Operations Director.
- Identify and recommend necessary Project Design and Process revisions in close coordination with the Senior Strategist and CD.
- Monitor completion of all administrative requirements of the project.
- 10 years of work experience or 3-5 years work experience plus MBA with at least 2 cycles of strategic planning work (business review/business plan preparation or corplan)
- Has broad business understanding including sound knowledge of Finance
- Has strong analytical and critical thinking skills; naturally intelligent and curious
- Has a keen interest in understanding the complexities and interdependencies of various types of business information
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Project Management
- Operations Research
- Market Research
- Customer Research
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Golden Rock Building, 168 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.