Join our team and level up your HR skills and experience.
Assistant Manager for HR functions:
- Assists in managing, organizing and overseeing of all facets of Human Resources operations
- Helps in devising and implementing effective and efficient workflow and ensure the team’s completion of work.
- Collaborates with co-units and other units in takin care of the manpower of the organization - professionally (skills wise), mentally, and physiologically (ACTS fosters a holistic approach in managing its people)
- Reviews and evaluates the service levels achieved by the group and project plans.
- Prepares reports needed by management.
- Prepares and present both written and verbal communication
- Must be a graduate of Human Resource Management, Management, Corporate or Industrial Management, Industrial Psychology, or a degree on a related field with a background in people management
- Must have at least two years of related, substantial work experience in HR or at least people/unit management
- Must possess leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Must have intermediate computer skills
- With good interpersonal skills and service-oriented
- Willing to be trained for management position
- Has intrinsic motivation for level-up position
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- People Management
About ACTS ACHI AND AHIA, INC.
ACTS ACHI & AHIA, Inc. is a duly-recognized review and tutorial center in the Filipino-Chinese community founded in the year 2000 by a family of educators whose passion for teaching extends from imparting knowledge to understanding, relating, and becoming an achi and ahia (sisters and brothers) to their students. The company believes that fostering an environment that feels like home largely contributes to the students’ learning and well-being. We are driven by the desire to mold not only better students, but better individuals as well. We are looking for brilliant individuals who can join us in our noble pursuit of excellence by helping us fulfill our commitment to offer quality education. OUR SERVICES: Acts Achi & Ahia, Inc. offers advance classes, enrichment programs, regular tutorials and academic consultation to students in grade school, high school, and college. Acts also focuses on its College Entrance Tests (CET) Review Program for incoming college students. BE PART OF OUR TEAM!