Acts Achi & Ahia Inc., a review and tutorial institution, is looking for teachers and lecturers to join our growing pool of educators. Discover the educator in you. Join us and hone your skills.
- Shall review junior high and senior high school students for Senior High and College Entrance Tests
- Shall collaborate with co-faculty in revising review materials, presentations and video lectures
- Shall report the progress of the class/students
- ACTS is looking for passionate individuals to teach Mathematics for our review classes for junior and senior high
- Applicants must be:
- A graduate of BS/ or BSEd in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Accounting or any related course with a strong foundation in Mathematics.
- Motivated and Willing to be trained in other areas of mathematics and for teaching strategies and pedagogies
- Has strong analytical and planning skills;
- Has good communication and presentation skills;
- Has excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Holistic Devt' Program
- Presentation Skills
- Rapport Building
About ACTS ACHI AND AHIA, INC.
ACTS ACHI & AHIA, Inc. is a duly-recognized review and tutorial center in the Filipino-Chinese community founded in the year 2000 by a family of educators whose passion for teaching extends from imparting knowledge to understanding, relating, and becoming an achi and ahia (sisters and brothers) to their students. The company believes that fostering an environment that feels like home largely contributes to the students’ learning and well-being. We are driven by the desire to mold not only better students, but better individuals as well. We are looking for brilliant individuals who can join us in our noble pursuit of excellence by helping us fulfill our commitment to offer quality education. OUR SERVICES: Acts Achi & Ahia, Inc. offers advance classes, enrichment programs, regular tutorials and academic consultation to students in grade school, high school, and college. Acts also focuses on its College Entrance Tests (CET) Review Program for incoming college students. BE PART OF OUR TEAM!