Human Resource (HR) Officer I Recruitment
- San Juan, PhilippinesUnit MA, 8 Gen. Segundo, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Shall perform functions such as but not limited to recruiting and staffing.
- Shall maintain all employment/application records and provide clerical assistance to the human resources manager.
- Shall maintain employee files and the HR filing system.
- Shall assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Shall perform other related duties as may be assigned.
- Shall update heads and management with HR-related concerns.
- Shall assist in planning and facilitating staff activities, meetings, or training.
- Shall perform field-work if necessary.
- Must be a graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Communications or any related field.
- Should possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Should have related experience, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be proficient in MS Office especially in MS Excel (pivots, macros, graphs, etc.)
- Must possess analytical and logical skills; be keen on details.
APPLY NOW AND BE PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM!
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.