- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 50% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 21 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Hologram Street, Light Industry and Science Park 1, Cabuyao, Philippines
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- With at least 3 years solid working experience as an IE in Manufacturing / Logistics / and Distribution Industry
- Proficient in preparing reports and project presentations
- Keen on details and analytic; good comprehension and judgement
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Computer literate and exposure/background on ERP System is an advantage
- Dependability and Reliability – ability to come up with sound and effective process improvements initiatives.
- Leadership – ability to deal with internal and external customers with mutual respect and professionalism.
- Integrity – promote good values, honesty, and fair decision making.
- Self-discipline – must be a role model in abiding and imposing company and department rules and regulations.
- Conduct process review and mapping, initiate work improvements in warehouse and logistics operations with each sections’ team to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Team lead for Department’s project initiatives.
- Document Controller of the Department ; Create Document Manual of the Distribution Center’s standard operating procedures, processes, and policies.
- Perform project study on manpower efficiency in warehouse picking, checking and packing operations, warehouse receiving and logistics dispatch operations.
- Assist in the pilot run and monitoring of the progress on potential migration to new ERP System
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by immediate superior.
The Generika Drugstore is the pharmaceutical retailing arm of the Generika group, one of the pioneers in the distribution of quality generic medicines in the Philippines. As a subsidiary of Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Corporation, Generika aims to be the leading national drugstore chain that provides quality affordable generic medicines with superior customer service and a strong sense of social purpose. With over six hundred (600) retail drugstores in the Philippines and backed by its strategic, long term partnership with Ayala Corporation, Generika seeks to help address the gaps in affordable retail healthcare and raise its level of efficiency and accessibility to serve Filipino families by providing a wide range of quality medicines at affordable prices.