- Parañaque, Philippines
- Full time
The Purchasing Analyst under the supervision of the Purchasing Manager supports the Finance Department with managing the organization purchases and assists with contract administration.
The Purchasing Analyst plans, analyzes, or evaluate purchasing programs and review proposed contractual actions for conformance with regulatory requirements and purchasing practices.
- Purchase required item/s from the allocated suppliers in the quickest time possible generated request from the Online Ordering system
- Assign category of products (consumer goods, branded or generic items).
- Review and update the Purchase Order monitoring/status list: items delivered, pending for delivery, not yet confirmed by suppliers, and those without allocated suppliers or out of stock supplies.
- Review suppliers’ bid/proposal for price comparison and negotiates for best price and discounts
- Trade off and balancing of criteria to decide on where and what quantities to purchase depending on the amount of order, price difference between the possible suppliers, delivery versus pick up, terms, urgency level.
- Negotiate with suppliers to get better deals and recommend to Inventory Analyst to accommodate advance, shield, protection orders to take advantage of discounts, longer terms of payments or to compensate potential out of stock issue.
- With analytical working experience in data mining and analysis
- Computer literate: advanced MS Excel / MS Office tools
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 17 W Service Rd, San Antonio, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Generika Drugstore
The Generika Drugstore is the pharmaceutical retailing arm of the Generika group, one of the pioneers in the distribution of quality generic medicines in the Philippines. As a subsidiary of Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Corporation, Generika aims to be the leading national drugstore chain that provides quality affordable generic medicines with superior customer service and a strong sense of social purpose. With over six hundred (600) retail drugstores in the Philippines and backed by its strategic, long term partnership with Ayala Corporation, Generika seeks to help address the gaps in affordable retail healthcare and raise its level of efficiency and accessibility to serve Filipino families by providing a wide range of quality medicines at affordable prices.