Channel Development Head | Modern Accounts
- Parañaque, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 6 months
- Generate sales via account management.
- Establish high level and active positive business relationship with assigned accounts, business partners, clients and contacts.
- Ensure 100% collection of achieved sales.
- Manage and supervise the Channel Managers, Channel Development Supervisors and Corporate Account Officers.
- Responsible for Corporate Accounts Contacts Signing Process and Management Contracts.
- Recommends pricing and discount schemes.
- Achieves monthly and quarterly sales and collection targets based on annual objectives.
- Develops strategies to reach goals and ensures revenue generation.
- Design and implements sales and customer retention strategies as needed.
- Develops new business relationships leading to revenue generation
- Develop business plans and sales strategies according to directives
- Prepares Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports
A. Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in any 4-year course preferably Business related Courses;
- Master's degree in Business Administration is preferred;
- With 5-10 years related experience in Sales and Marketing preferably in Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, Ability to produce business reports and templates;
- With 5-10 years experience in People management;
- Have excellent communication skills and superb at customer interaction;
- Have excellent people management skills;
- With strong analytical thinking especially in handling sales, trade marketing, and account management;
- Can work under pressure but with minimal supervision;
- Willing to work on extended work hours;
- Flexible, creative and can do multitasking;
- With Driving Skills and valid Driver's License.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1st St. Cervantes Compound, Km.17, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Generika Drugstore
The Generika Drugstore is the pharmaceutical retailing arm of the Generika group, one of the pioneers in the distribution of quality generic medicines in the Philippines. As a subsidiary of Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Corporation, Generika aims to be the leading national drugstore chain that provides quality affordable generic medicines with superior customer service and a strong sense of social purpose. With over six hundred (600) retail drugstores in the Philippines and backed by its strategic, long term partnership with Ayala Corporation, Generika seeks to help address the gaps in affordable retail healthcare and raise its level of efficiency and accessibility to serve Filipino families by providing a wide range of quality medicines at affordable prices.