- Parañaque, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Assess store's over-all compliance by conducting audit visits.
- Conduct confirmation and verification with the store personnel, store Supervisors, Franchisees, and with other departments that are directly concerned with the audit findings observed, and collaborates with them to formally address the issues and concerns noted.
- Recommend improvement on currently-implemented guidelines, and formulate control procedures that are deemed fit and applicable for the betterment of store operations.
- Conduct follow-up evaluations to review implementation of corrective actions to measure the extent to which the auditee has complied with the corrective plans.
- Investigate reported occurrences of fraud and other employee malpractice.
- Facilitate physical counts and store turn-over/closure, and ensures proper valuation of inventory and accountability.
- Perform system audits to determine abuse or irregularities in declaration of transactions in the system.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): internal auditor experience, communication skill, writing skill.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 yrs experienced employees specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Kemampuan yang dibutuhkan
- Report Writing
- Action Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Reporting
- Attention to Detail
- Internal Audit
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- DPII Bldg. Cervantes Compound, km. 17 West Service Road, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang Generika Drugstore
The Generika Drugstore is the pharmaceutical retailing arm of the Generika group, one of the pioneers in the distribution of quality generic medicines in the Philippines. As a subsidiary of Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Corporation, Generika aims to be the leading national drugstore chain that provides quality affordable generic medicines with superior customer service and a strong sense of social purpose. With over six hundred (600) retail drugstores in the Philippines and backed by its strategic, long term partnership with Ayala Corporation, Generika seeks to help address the gaps in affordable retail healthcare and raise its level of efficiency and accessibility to serve Filipino families by providing a wide range of quality medicines at affordable prices.