Pharmacist | Chino Roces
- Makati, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Filling prescription forms and preparing orders using computer skills.
- Dispense drugs/medications following prescriptions issued by an authorized medical practitioner and counsel customers
- Assist new staff on actual store operations
- Order and store medicines, keeping them safe, pure, and effective
- Oversees the performance of packaging, labeling, measuring, compounding, storing, charging, and recording medications used in patient care
- Review prescriptions for appropriateness of therapy to determine ingredients needed and to ensure correct dosage.
- Advises patients and care providers of potential drug interactions, possible side effects, storage information, and instructions on how to use medications.
- Presents drug lectures to medical nursing staff, physicians, and other groups on matters pertaining to pharmacy.
- Prepares sterile products for patient administration; determines proper preparation, packaging, sterilization, storage, and stability requirements of the product.
- Assists clinicians in establishing the proper protocols, storage, distribution, and administration procedures for investigational drugs
- Trains and supervises Pharmacy Assistants as assigned
- Develops or participates in clinical pharmaceutical research
- Serves as a preceptor for pharmacy interns
A. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered Licensed Pharmacist
- 6-months retail/drugstore experience
- Knowledge in POS
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer relations skills
- Knowledge in computer software (POS)
- Maintains professional attitude in manner and in appearance
Jurusan yang Diminati
- BS Pharmacy
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang Generika Drugstore
The Generika Drugstore is the pharmaceutical retailing arm of the Generika group, one of the pioneers in the distribution of quality generic medicines in the Philippines. As a subsidiary of Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Corporation, Generika aims to be the leading national drugstore chain that provides quality affordable generic medicines with superior customer service and a strong sense of social purpose. With over six hundred (600) retail drugstores in the Philippines and backed by its strategic, long term partnership with Ayala Corporation, Generika seeks to help address the gaps in affordable retail healthcare and raise its level of efficiency and accessibility to serve Filipino families by providing a wide range of quality medicines at affordable prices.