- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 months
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Software Developer
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 1002 Rufino Building, 6784 Ayala Avenue Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
- Must have completed software implementation projects in the past.
- Must have at least 8 years of work experience in IT related jobs.
- Must have above average skills in both oral and written communication.
- Must have experience in directly handling teams.
- Must be between 30-45 years old.
The Project Manager is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring proper management of all implementation tasks, activities, and milestones including schedules and meetings.
- Putting in place all necessary control points and control systems to avoid delays, errors and mistakes that will costs ACLT and the client wastage of time and additional costs.
- Ensuring roper control and monitoring of client requirements and deliverables.
- Ensuring proper management of appropriate documentations (including making sure that all members of the implementation team constantly encodes and updates the Perceptor) for all phases of the project including requirements specification, job orders, progress/status reports, and milestone acceptance.
- Overseeing the proper handling of users training and its appropriate preparation activities such as manual printing and filling up of evaluation forms.
- Ensuring proper coordination with Customer Services Group (CSG) for software installation and database configuration.
- Ensuring proper management of database buildup, test runs, parallel runs, and live runs.
- Ensuring proper management of all issues and problems encountered during the implementation cycle, endorsing appropriate resolutions, and implementing necessary course of actions.
- Providing professional representation of ACLT Management to the clients and users.
- Ensuring proper management of good customer relations and maintaining friendly and cooperative attitude towards client representatives and users.
- Ensuring proper coordination with Finance Department for billing and collection, transportation expenses, and other implementation related expenses.
- Overseeing regular submission of project status reports to Management (weekly or whatever is agreed upon) regarding progress of the projects, issues and problems encountered, issues on client requirements and needs, and other project management issues.
- Performing other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Management..
ACLT Computing, Inc. is the proud developer of the country's leading Human Resource Information System (Prime HRIS). Founded in 1994, it has continuously grown as the market leader across various industries. Continuously improving its products to adapt to changing technologies and organizational requirements, ACLT has always been at the forefront of providing solutions to the HR community.