Korean Bilingual Team Lead | Fort Bonifacio Global City
- Taguig, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 70,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP / monthPHP70,000.0080,000.0070,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Assists the manager with daily operation of the call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
- College graduate, Associate degree graduate or completed at least two years in college with no back-subjects
- Have two years of relevant experience as customer service team lead in the BPO industry
- Proficient in both Korean and English languages, speaking, and written
- Possess excellent leadership, motivational and mentoring skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Willing to work on a flexible shift
- Amenable to be assigned in Fort Bonifacio Global City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.