Customer Support | Singapore Telco | Mandaluyong
- Mandaluyong, Philippines605, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The purpose of this role is to provide a high level of customer service by acting as a liaison between consumers and the business, ensuring that all customers receive outstanding service. The Customer Support - Singapore Telco is in-charge of addressing issues, complaints, and inquiries and resolves it in a timely manner. Customer concerns may involve but is not limited to telephone service, wireless mobile, broadband internet connectivity, billing issues and queries regarding telecommunication products and services.
- Manage customer service, provisioning, and support activities, recognizing that these are closely connected with the day-to-day customer experience
- Provide exceptional customer service in every customer interaction (voice, chat, social media, and email) with the ultimate aim of providing first call resolution.
- Identify ongoing service issues and recommend solutions to the Head of Service
- Maintain an awareness of customer needs and potential service issues through regular telephone contact, including escalated calls
- Support the team in the identification of and action on potential selling opportunities to generate revenue, whilst providing suitable solutions to customers’ requirements.
- Ensure active promotion of products and services based on customer needs and the product options available
- Provide well-rounded, prompt, high-quality, and professional client service at all times
- Perform call-backs to key customers to ensure that they are happy with the telephone, wireless and/or broadband service and product received and investigate any arising sales/support opportunities as needed
- Examine work orders and identify and allocate necessary parts and equipment; track and inventory existing parts, deliveries, documentation, and orders
- Perform data entry to record supplies, jobs, and time spent
- Work with technical personnel as necessary to ensure trouble tickets are addressed quickly
- Deal with all calls and inquiries politely, courteously, professionally and assertively
- Handle and resolve customer complaints within the procedures and guidelines provided
- Action Customer Service inquiries/escalations as requested by various business team customers
- Liaise with vendors and/or third Party vendors when appropriate to ensure seamless service delivery
- Experience in a fast-paced/high work volume sales and/or support roles
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with the ability to use own initiative, and shows willingness to learn
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications and is tech savvy
- Contribute to a harmonious working environment and build good working relationships while adhering to policies and procedures
- Demonstrate commitment to upholding core values and behavioral standards
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable; able to maintain composure under pressure and highly stressful situations
- With a strong command of the English language, both oral and written
- Candidates must be amenable to working in the night and/or shifting schedule.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 605, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 40 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.