Technical Support Representative
- Quezon City, Philippines, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back SM Megamall Bldg A) Bank Drive, Ortigas Ctr, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0030,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Provides answers to clients by:
- Identifying problems.
- Researching answers.
- Guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues and recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Help Desk experience
- PC proficiency
- System administration
- UNIX system administration
- LAN knowledge
- Operating systems
- Problem solving skills.
- Verbal communication and phone skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Quality focused.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Customer Service
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back SM Megamall Bldg A) Bank Drive, Ortigas Ctr, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 250 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.