Call Center Professional
- Mandaluyong, Philippines, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good listening skills.
- Skilled in problem analysis and problem solving.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good judgment.
- Has adaptability.
- Able to work with a team.
- High stress tolerance.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.