Airline Reservations Professional
- Mandaluyong, Philippines, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Contact businesses or private individuals by phone.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to purchase a product/service or make a donation.
- Describe products and services.
- Respond to questions.
- Identify and overcome objections.
- Take the customer through the sales process.
- Obtain customer information.
- Obtain possible customer leads.
- Maintain customer/potential customer data bases.
- Follow up on initial contacts.
- Complete records of telephonic interactions, orders, and accounts.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.