Airline Ticketing Associate
- Mandaluyong, Philippines, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- With the following skills:
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- Good listening.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- With the following traits:
- Customer service oriented.
- Attentive to detail.
- Good judgment.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance capabilities.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Chat Support
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.