Hotel Booking Associate | Mandaluyong
- Mandaluyong, Philippines6th Floor Unit 605, BSA Twin Tower Bank Drive (Back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Customer service experience in any industry is okay.
- Previous tehcnical background is a plus.
- Average to advanced written and spoken English.
- Average to advanced knowledge in computer applications.
- Amenable to shifting schedules including night shifts.
- Day shift is also available.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Community Development
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6th Floor Unit 605, BSA Twin Tower Bank Drive (Back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 139 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.