- Mandaluyong, Philippines, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Obtains client information by:
- Answering telephone calls.
- Interviewing clients.
- Verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information and confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by:
- Explaining procedures.
- Answering questions.
- Providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by:
- Adhering to standards and guidelines.
- Recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Customer service experience in any industry is okay.
- Previous technical background is a plus.
- Average to advanced knowledge in computer applications.
- Amenable to shifting schedules including night shifts.
- Day shift is available.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 80 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.